Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We Got Babies

Our cat Snickers finally had her babies. She had six little cuties. I am now officially the meanest mom that walks the face of the earth because Jake insists that he need needs one more cat and I informed him that we have way to many animals as it is. (Note to self: Make appointment to get cat fixed) Lets see I haven't been doing alot of knitting lately just haven't really been in the mood to do it. I have dyed quite a bit a yarn though. I dyed 5 for my favorite color swap pal, 2 for my scarf for ISE6 scarf, and 6 others that I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with yet. I've also been busy making Jake's blue bird costume for his school play and making lots of bags while I have the sewing machine out. Lets see I also just start making candles too(husbands idea). I guess he thinks I don't have enough hobbies. Soon I will put up pictures as soon as I find my Camera. (IF it wasn't for disorganization, I would have on organization at all.)LOL

No comments: